About the Show:
Techtextil India is the foremost B2B exhibition on technical textiles, nonwovens and composites. The expo is part of the globally renowned brand, Techtextil and it will enter its 9th edition from 12 — 14 September 2023. The exhibition has created a platform to feature the industry’s most innovative fibres, yarns, nonwovens, composites, coated textiles, functional textiles etc.
Since its inception in the Indian market in 2013, the show has upheld its position as a comprehensive industry destination which creates sourcing and networking opportunities for 12 industrial application areas.
Join the Techtextil India network and elevate your brand presence by displaying your product expertise, meeting new customers, expanding to new markets and reaching your business goals.
- Featured solutions for medical textiles, geotextiles, agricultural textiles, packaging textiles and many more
- End-to-end solutions for technology, sourcing and manufacturing value chain
- Opportunity to interact with industry experts under one roof
- Be a part of India’s technical textile industry’s growth story
The 2023 expo will have a dedicated medical textiles zone:
To bring forth new innovations in this high growth sector of medical textiles, Techtextil India will partner with The South India Textile Research Association (SITRA), the designated Centre of Excellence (COE) for Medical Textiles and will co-organise MEDITEX 2023 – an Expo for medical textiles cum international conference, as part of Techtextil India.
This is an ideal business opportunity for admin and purchase departments of hospitals/medical clinics, doctors, C-level executives of high-profile hospitals and distributors of medical textiles to explore new suppliers in this domain.
- Research, development, education, consulting
- Technology and processes
- Fibres and yarns
- Woven fabrics, laid webs, braidings, knitted fabrics
- Coated textiles
- Bondtec (surface & bonding techniques)
- Functional apparel textiles