About the Show:
The Lagos Fashion Fair (LFF) is a high-end B2B exhibition platform. To assist you in growing your market, we link top producers of ready-to-wear clothing, fabrics, technical textiles, handbags, machinery, and accessories with buyers and distributors in real time.
This event brings together leading international manufacturers, suppliers, trade distributors, importers, wholesalers, and retailers on one platform.
The goal of Lagos Fashion Fair International is to offer a one-stop platform that links foreign producers with West African trade dealers’ retailers, importers, distributors, and institutional buyers in the country’s rapidly expanding domestic market.
Exhibitions have been discovered to be a powerful tool for promoting, marketing, and discovering new trends in the industry. It is also one of the most effective, versatile, and cost-effective marketing tools available in the commercial sector.
Here are a few reasons why you should think about exhibiting:
- Generate and organize organic sales leads.
- Establishing business contacts.
- Find new distributors and salespeople.
- Raise Awareness
- Conduct a market awareness survey.
- Locate Prospective Investors.
- Release of new products and services.
- Gathering information and content on new trends and dynamics.
Lagos Fashion Fair International helps visitors cut costs and wasteful time associated with sourcing. In just 3 days, you can locate fresh suppliers, cutting-edge goods, and new business prospects from around West Africa under one roof.
Trade buyers can take advantage of the following opportunities from Lagos Fashion Fair International:
- MASTERCLASSES – Taught By The Biggest Names In Fashion
- EXHIBITION – biggest discounts on women wears, shoes, cosmetics, men wears, lingerie, kid’s wear and accessories
- COCKTAIL PARTY & NETWORKING
- BUSINESS TO BUSINESS MATCHMAKING