19 – 21 October 2023 at Foire Internationale de Sousse, Tunisia
INTERTEX TUNISIA – undisputedly number 1 exhibition of textile industry of North Africa – is going to bring thousands of sector professionals together between 19 – 21 October 2023 at Foire Internationale de Sousse, Tunisia. Covering whole textile value chain Intertex Tunisia will host sector leading professionals while offering them unique export opportunities along with accessing to brand new network and business collaborations.
Intertex Tunisia Exhibition attracts thousands of professionals of Textile buyers mainly from African countries and also Europe and Middle East.
• Intertex Tunisia is an international platform where sector professionals are able to meet each other and develop their network.
• Intertex Tunisia is the only and the biggest platform to enter into this market and participants will be able to take advantage of all these opportunities with the buyers.
• Delegations and professional visitors from 18 countries; not only from neighboring African countries such as Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Nigeria but also from European countries such as Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, etc.
• Intertex Tunisia exhibition is full of opportunities for exhibitors and visitors to do business on a global scale.
• Intertex Tunisia is where you can discover thousands of trendy products of widely known brands and chain stores.
• Over 8.000 industry professionals will come together on the same platform.
• You can meet with new suppliers, customers, and business partners.
“As for external trade, the textile and clothing sector continues to be characterized by a strong dependence on foreign markets because foreign markets provide supplies of raw materials and capital goods needed for production and the marketing of its products. The low level of integration in the foreign market which is the result of the unavailability of local raw materials is explained by a considerable flow of imports of intermediate products, such as cotton, yarn, and textile fabrics as well as the Tunisian Textile and Clothing sector purchase of articles for final consumption.”
• Fiber, Yarn and Raw Material
• Wool, Silk, Lace, Embroidery
• Printed Fabrics
• Color-Woven-Shirting Fabrics
• Denim Fabrics and Weavers
• Buttons, Zippers Other Types of Trims
• Home textile
• Digital Printing
• Designers and Design Studio
• Textile Machinery
• Leather & Shoes